BRCGS Internal Auditor Training
Learn the audit process from start to finish: plan your audit, conduct your audit, document your findings, and hold your opening and closing meetings. You will have an opportunity to conduct an online practice audit.
Upon successful completion of the final test, you will be able to print your certificate.
This training is designed to provide an introductory working knowledge of the BRCGS requirements and how they apply to your facility and how to conduct internal audits to the requirements.
Registrar offers the convenience of an online, on-demand course. These courses are not affiliated with BRCGS, or their approved training program.
This course is recommended for you if:
- You need to be qualified to perform BRCGS internal audits.
- You are responsible for setting up the BRCGS internal audit program in your company.
- You want to be able to conduct BRCGS internal audits with confidence.
- You would like experience conducting a practice BRCGS internal audit.
- You would like to improve your internal auditing skills.
- Printable certificate of completion