Mastering BRCGS Issue 9
Gain an understanding of the requirements of BRCGS Issue 9 in this self-paced, in-depth online course.
This course is for those who will implement, maintain or conduct internal audits of BRCGS.
This training includes:
- Training videos that explain the BRCGS requirements and their intent.
- The videos are followed by interactive exercises where you can work with the concepts and confirm your understanding.
- You will work with the standard to learn the meaning of the requirements.
- NOTE: You will need to have a copy of the BRCGS Issue 9 standard (Available from BRCGS).
This training is designed to provide an in-depth working knowledge of the BRCGS requirements and how they apply to your facility.
Registrar offers the convenience of an online, on-demand course. These courses are not affiliated with BRCGS or their approved training program.
Common Questions Answered
How long do I have to complete the course?
You may log in to the course and begin right away. You can log in and out at your convenience (24/7) and complete the course as you have time. Your account will be set up to give you 90 days of access.
Is There a Final Test?
Progress is measured by your completion of the videos and scores on the exercises. To pass you must score 80% overall on the exercises. If you do not pass, you may retake the course. There is no final test.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes, once you successfully complete the course, you may download your certificate of completion.
- Printable certificate of completion