Implementing ISO 22716 GMPs: Best Practices for Cosmetics Manufacturers
The purpose of this training is to provide the student with an understanding of current good manufacturing practices, or GMPs, for cosmetic products. It will explain the requirements found in ISO 22176, “Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices” and provide practical information on how to implement processes and practices that meet the requirements and enable you to produce a product that meets quality and safety requirements.
Each section of the training will provide an explanation of the requirements and valuable practical information on the topic. After the information is provided the student will complete an exercise section that gives an opportunity to work with and reinforce the information.
Expertly detailed in this course are guidelines to maintain product quality across categories, such as:
- Premises and equipment requirements
- Raw materials and packaging materials
- Out-of-specification criteria and deviations
- Complaint and recall procedures
The subject material is delivered in a digestible, straight-forward style suitable for most learning levels and styles. Each section has a assessment at the end which a user must pass with an 80% or higher to move on to the next section. There is no final assessment. This course is suitable for managers and supervisors at a cosmetic manufacturing site.
Optional add-on ISO 22716 SOP Templates
Good Manufacturing Practices are becoming more and more prevalent in the Cosmetics Manufacturing Industry. As U.S. regulations become more comprehensive manufacturers will need to have a GMP system in place. Start developing your documented Cosmetics Safety Management System using our documented Standard Operating Procedures. Developing high-quality, well-thought-out documentation will result in a more effective GMP program. Protect your company reputation, improve quality and start to prepare for new regulations.
- You don't need to start from a blank page! Use professionally designed, ready-to-customize templates available for download.
- 30 Downloadable templates are in Microsoft Word or ease of editing.
- More than just templates, this package is a blueprint for implementation and leads you through the process
Learn more: ISO 22716 GMP SOPs + Training
- Self-paced, practical online training
- Downloadable student notes