Labeling for Regulators
Add to Cart will direct you to
Registrar's MyFDA portal to complete your transaction
This online training for professionals is offered in partnership with IFPTI (International Food Protection Training Institute). You may begin the course anytime and work at your own pace. Once you complete the course, you may download your training certificate which includes both the FDA and IFPTI logos.
This course will cover introductory knowledge, skills, and abilities related to labeling requirements, and the components of feed and food product labels.
- Goal: The student will be able to explain label requirements.
- Scope: The topics covered in this course include foundations, labeling laws and regulations, labeling components, feed, food.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the types of food labels,
- Recognize product label compliance,
- Recognize product-specific label requirements,
- Define product label requirements, and
- Identify product label components.
- Printable certificate of completion