FSSC Version 6
FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor Training
Learn the audit process from start to finish: plan your audit, conduct your audit, document your findings, hold your opening and closing meetings. You will have an opportunity to conduct an online practice audit.
Upon successful completion of the final test, you will be able to print your certificate. This FSSC 22000 Auditor Training course meets the requirements to be an FSSC 22000 internal auditor.
Take this Course If
- You need to be qualified to perform FSSC 22000 internal audits.
- You are responsible for setting up the FSSC 22000 internal audit program in your company.
- You want to be able to conduct FSSC 22000 internal audits with confidence.
- You would like experience conducting a practice FSSC 22000 internal audit.
- You would like to improve your internal auditing skills.
Meet the Expert
This course was developed by Cynthia Weber. Ms. Weber is our Director of Online Training and has over 25 years of national and international experience in Food Safety Management. She has designed resources, training, consulting, and documentation tools for food safety systems including PCQI, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, SQF, BRCGS, and ISO 9001 which have been used worldwide. Ms. Weber has also been a registered SQF Trainer and consultant, an approved trainer (ATP) for BRCGS, a Lead Auditor for GFSI Schemes, participated in the Approved Training Organization Program with FSSC 22000 and was an FSSC 22000 approved trainer. She is a Lead Instructor for FSPCA.