FSSC Version 6
Understanding FSSC 22000
Registrar Corp is an FSSC 22000 licensed Training Organization. Training Organizations are monitored under the FSSC 22000 Integrity Program. This Program provides confidence that your training meets the FSSC 22000 requirements. This course is an approved course, and your training certificate will include the FSSC 22000 logo.
This training includes:
- Training videos that explain the FSSC 22000 requirements.
- The videos are followed by interactive exercises where you can work with the concepts and confirm your understanding.
- As you work through the interactive exercises, questions prompt you to take notes about your own facility. Print these notes to use as a guide as you design, implement and document your FSSC 22000 System.
Is There a Final Test?
Progress is measured by your completion of the videos and scores on the exercises. To pass you must score 80% overall on the exercises. If you do not pass, you may retake the course. There is no final test.
- Self-paced, practical online training
- Printable certificate of completion