Closures for Glass and Twist Off Plastic Containers
Thermally processed foods are widely consumed globally. Thanks to this process, microorganisms that cause health hazards and spoilage are removed. However, this process alone is not enough to keep foods safe. Other factors such as seals, caps, and closure types all play a role in food safety.
This course will cover
- hermetic seals
- typical manufacturing processes for manufacturing glass and plastic containers
- common container closure types, capping, and the capping process
- different finishes applied to glass containers
This course includes videos, followed by interactive exercises that allow you to work with the information, and practice using it using real-world scenarios.
Better Process Control School Certification Courses
9th Edition Better Process Control School Certification courses are now available online. The courses are conveniently self-paced and include training certificate. Learn more
- Printable certificate of completion
- Downloadable student notes