Flexible and Semi-rigid Containers
There are many moving parts to ensure food safety, which depends on the food processing measures and the production and integrity of the containers they will be sold and stored in. This course delves into the different container types, appropriate packaging materials, and more.
This course will cover
- rigid, semi-rigid, and flexible containers
- criteria for and differences between packaging materials
- methods for creating various plastic containers
- heat, impulse, and ultrasonic sealing methods
- the two types of container evaluations for identifying and correcting defects
- testing methods used to assess the integrity of packages
This course includes videos, followed by interactive exercises that allow you to work with the information, and practice using it using real-world scenarios.
Better Process Control School Certification Courses
9th Edition Better Process Control School Certification courses are now available online. The courses are conveniently self-paced and include training certificate. Learn more
- Printable certificate of completion
- Downloadable student notes