- Online Training
- Planning and Implementing Sustainable Business Practices
Planning and Implementing Sustainable Business Practices
This course is for Business leaders and managers and sustainability managers.
There are no prerequisites.
There are 6 sections. Each section includes a video, followed by interactive exercises that allow you to work with the information, and practice using it using real-world scenarios.
Gain experience and a deeper understanding of how to conduct an impact assessment and identify opportunities in:
- Manufacturing and processing
- Energy and carbon emission
- Sourcing raw materials and components
- Farming Produce, Aquaculture, Meat
- Storage and warehousing
- Fair Labor Practices
- Heath, Safety
- Social and governance practices
- Printable certificate of completion