- Online Training
- Production Workers: GMP Complete
Production Workers: GMP Complete
Train Production Workers Effectively and Affordably, Online.
Training for your Production Workers
It’s easier than ever to access quality online training crafted by our leading food safety industry specialists and assure compliance with GFSI and FSMA.
Courses included in this online training library:
- Good Manufacturing Practices: An introduction to Good Manufacturing Processes (GMP) and employee food hygiene. (Also available in Spanish)
- Introduction to Allergen Management: Covers allergen management including an overview of allergens, cross-contamination, and labeling. (Also available in Spanish)
- Allergen Management Covers Good Manufacturing Practices for allergen management in food products. Highlights include how allergens are defined by science, how they are perceived by the industry and consumers, regulatory compliance, and best practices in the effective implementation of an allergen management program.
- Cleaning and Sanitation for Food Manufacturers Reviews the difference between cleaning, sanitation, and sterilization. Introduction to the elements of cleaning and sanitation, their applicability in the food industry, and measures that food facilities take to create and implement effective cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- Pest Control Covers the specifics of FDA regulations. An effective pest control program is an essential part of a firm’s sanitary operations, as pests can be vectors for contamination and must be prevented from entering the facility.
- Preventing Food Contamination Covers food contamination and types of contamination, the food production chain, and how it works. Covers general prevention measures that can be used in any type of food facility.
- Personal Hygiene:In this course you will learn what personal hygiene is, recommendations of proper hygiene practices, and the importance of following these recommendations.
- GMPs for Maintenance Personnel Introduces maintenance personnel to Good Manufacturing Practices for food processing facilities. Learn how maintenance personnel should follow the recommended practices for food processing facilities to ensure that maintenance activities do not cause a contamination event.
- Preventing Foodborne Illness Defines what foodborne illness is, what populations are at risk of acquiring a foodborne illness, and how it can be prevented at home and in the food industry.
- Visitor Procedures Covers the steps and components of building a robust Visitor Procedure. Includes definitions and discuss what is important for your Visitor Log, implementing a Pandemic Questionnaire and Screening for all visitors, as well as a Pandemic Protocol to safeguard everyone on site.
- Reporting Employee Illness Covers how to address foodborne illness in the workplace for food industry employees. Introduction to foodborne illness symptoms and how to respond, employee and management responsibilities, and required documentation for foodborne illness incidents in the workplace.
- Sanitation: Clean-in-Place (CIP) Introduction Clean-in-place (CIP) is a method of automated cleaning of equipment. Covers how food contact surfaces and equipment should be designed and maintained. Review manual and automated clean-in-place methods.
- Communication Introduction to the different types of communication and communication skills, such as oral and written communication, effective listening, and feedback.
- What is HACCP: Introduces the employee to HACCP, the hazards controlled by HACCP, and their role in keeping food safe with HACCP and the HACCP Plan. (Also available in Spanish)
- Food Defense: Introduces the employee to the Food Defense Program and The Food Defense plan and their role in keeping food safe from intentional contamination. (Also available in Spanish)
Each of the courses
- Is less than 30 minutes long and includes a short quiz to verify comprehension.
- The courses are mobile-friendly for extra convenience and accessibility.
- Order training for your team and assign to employees as needed throughout the year. The price includes one year of access.
- Assign any or all courses to employees.
- Quickly onboard new employees on important food safety topics.
- Streamline your training process: create groups, place employees in a group, and assign a set of courses to each group.
- Access completion reports and download training certificates.