FSSC 22000 Version 5.1
The current version of FSSC 22000 is now V. 5.1
What has changed FSSC 22000 Version 5.1?
FSSC 22000 continues to be based on the ISO 22000 standard. However, that standard has been revised and is now ISO 22000:2018.
What are FSSC 22000 Requirements
FSSC 22000 has 3 standard documents with requirements
- ISO 22000:2018
- ISO/TS 22002-1 (for Food Manufacturing), ISO/TS 22002-2 (Catering), ISO/TS 22002-4 (Food Packaging Manufacturing)
- FSSC 22000 22000 Scheme Version 5
Moving to FSSC 22000 Version 5.1
Whether you are going to transition to FSSC 22000 version 5 to version 5.1 or are starting your implementation with Version 5.1, we have training and tools to help.
- FSSC 22000 Online Training available for Food Safety Team Leaders, Food Safety Team and Management, Internal Auditors and Employees.
- FSSC 22000 Downloadable and Customizable Templates for documenting your FSSC 22000 Version 5 Food Safety Management System.
Topics covered by the FSSC 22000 V. 5.1 requirements include:
- Allergen Management
- Context of the Organization
- Contract Service Providers
- Control of Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Evaluation
- Controllling Processes
- Corrective Actions
- Customer Complaints
- Document Control
- Environmental Monitoring
- Food Defense
- Food Fraud
- Food Safety Legislation
- Food Safety Policy
- Hazard Analysis
- Internal Audits
- Management Responsibility
- Nonconforming Product
- Product Labeling
- Product Release
- Supplier Performance